Self-Manage Your Rental Property
We provide subscription services to off-island Hawaii long term rental (LTR) and short-term vacation rental (STVR) owners. We help you comply with Hawaii’s Residential Landlord-Tenant Code and Hawaii County STVR Ordinance 18 114, also known as “Bill 108”. We are not property managers.The client is responsible for managing his/her property(ies). All real estate activities, like renting or offering to rent your property are your responsibility.
Subscription Services(County of Hawaii Only)
On-Island Agent/Local Contact
- Listed as a designated on-island agent/local contact on your behalf and to assist with the collection of taxes for your rental property(ies) (only when client is unavailable).
- Listed as an on-island contact in case of an emergency or natural disaster, or to answer any questions, concerns, or property issues that arise (only when client is unavailable).
On-Island Reachable Person
- Reachable by guests, neighbors, and County agencies on a twenty-four (24) hour, seven (7) days per-week basis (only when client is unavailable).
- Respond via telephone to a request from a guest, neighbor or County agency within one (1) hour of receiving that request(only when client is unavailable) and be physically present(extra fees apply-see below) at the STVR within three (3) hours of receiving a call from a guest, neighbor or County agency, when that guest, neighbor, or County agency requests the presence of the reachable person.
On-Island Agent/Local Contact and Reachable Person
- All services listed above
Subscription Fees & Extra Fees
(Subscriptions are paid Annually)
- On-Island Agent/Local Contact Only: $99 annually.
- Reachable Person Only: $99 annually.
- On-Island Agent/Local Contact and Reachable Person: $149 annually.
- Extra Fees: Requests to be Physically present at your rental property (only with client’s preapproval): $25 per hour plus mileage (currently $.58 per mile).