Self-Manage Your Rental Property
We provide subscription services to off-island Hawaii short-term vacation rental (STVR) and long-term rental (LTR) owners. We help our clients comply with Hawaii’s Residential Landlord-Tenant Code and Hawaii County STVR Ordinance 18 114, also known as “Bill 108”. We are not property managers. Clients are responsible for managing their property(ies). All real estate activities, renting or offering to rent the property are the client's responsibility.
Hawaii's Residential Landlord-Tenant Code Info
Hawaii County STVR Application Packet
Need help filing your STVR Application?
We offer STVR Application consulting. Please contact us for more information.
Subscription Service(County of Hawaii Only)
On-Island Agent/Local Contact and Reachable Person
- Listed as a designated on-island agent/local contact on your behalf for your rental property(ies) (when client is unavailable).
- Listed as an on-island contact in case of an emergency or natural disaster, or to answer any questions, concerns, or property issues that arise (when client is unavailable).
- Reachable by guests, neighbors, and County agencies on a twenty-four (24) hour, seven (7) days per-week basis (when client is unavailable).
- Respond via telephone to a request from a guest, neighbor or County agency within one (1) hour of receiving that request(when client is unavailable) and be physically present(extra fees apply-see below) at the STVR within three (3) hours of receiving a call from a guest, neighbor or County agency, when that guest, neighbor, or County agency requests the presence of the reachable person.
Subscription Fee & Extra Fees
(Subscriptions are paid Annually)
- On-Island Agent/Local Contact and Reachable Person: $149 annually per property. 50% discount for each additional property.
- Extra Fees: Requests to be Physically present at your rental property (with client’s preapproval); $25 per hour.
- Consulting Fees: $25 per hour (1-hour minimum)
Hawaii Business License